- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 19 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 62 days ago
Ford TSB #011110
2002 Ford Explorer
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 011110.
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- SOME VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A CLASS II HITCH MAY EXHIBIT INSUFFICIENT CLEARANCE INT HE RECEIVER TO ATTACH TUBULAR HITCH ACESSORIES TO THE VEHICLE. *TT
Click a tab for more information.