- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 28 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 30 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 32 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 35 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 36 days ago
Ford Recall 18S35: Fuel Pressure Sensor May Leak Fuel
2018 Ford Explorer
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Explorer vehicles equipped with 2.3L or 3.5L GTDI engine. Due to an assembly error, the fuel pressure sensor may leak fuel.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line assembly, free of charge. The recall began December 7, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S35.
Click a tab for more information.