- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes 661,000 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 15 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 47 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 54 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48383
2020 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2020 Explorer, Aviator, Ecosport, Mustang, Escape or Corsair may have a symptom of no ability to schedule a remote start event using the Fordpass or Lincolnway app. This may be due to the current level SYNC software installed. To correct this condition, program the SYNC module utilizing section 415 of the workshop manual. If no update is available or the problem persists after programming, verify that the Fordpass or Lincolnway app is activated properly as per the owners guide. For claiming, use causal part 14G371 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.