- May 30: Ford Recalls Mustangs For Camera Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Transit Connect Vans Recalled For Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 3 days ago
- May 25: Ford MPG Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Argues Ford news | 7 days ago
- May 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- May 13: Ford Transit Connect Sunroof Recall Announced recalls | 19 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
Exhaust System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
2002 Ford Focus Exhaust System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Exhaust Housing Weld Is Cracking3
- Exhaust System Heat Shield Rattles1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control ...3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control: Gas Recirculation Valve (Egr ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.