- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 11 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 11 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 14 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
2002 Ford Focus Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Tank Fell Off... Seriously1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline27
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump25
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...4
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.