- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 6 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 7 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 17 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 19 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2002 Ford Focus
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.