- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes Nearly 617,000 Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 12 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 44 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 51 days ago
2007 Ford Focus
2007 Ford Focus Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alternator Dead74
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start9
- Batteries Drain4
- Various Electrical Issues3
- Won't Start/Anti-Theft System Activates1
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.