- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 13 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 16 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2013 Ford Focus Miscellaneous Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.