- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 2 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 13 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
2013 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,035 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.