- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 0 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 32 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 33 days ago
2016 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.
2016 Ford Focus Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.