- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 20 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 41 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 87 days ago
2010 GMC Canyon
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the primary hood latch is not engaged, the hood could open unexpectedly. During vehicle operation, this could obstruct the view of the driver and increase the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
Both NHTSA and GM discourage placement of a child in a front seat. Nevertheless, there are individual circumstances that may require placement of a child in a restraint in the front center seating position of this vehicle that does not offer a rear seat. Lack of access to the top tether anchor and a lack of ... Read more »