- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 23 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 32 days ago
2003 GMC Envoy XL
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 GMC Envoy XL
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 GMC Envoy XL by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the door is not latched properly and it goes unnoticed, it may open while the vehicle is in motion. If an unbelted occupant fell out of the vehicle, ... Read more »
An inoperative brake lamp will not convey the driver's intention of stopping to drivers in following vehicles, and an inoperative rear turn signal lamp ... Read more »
Depending on the occurrence and weather situation, driver visibility could be reduced, which could result in a crash. Read more »