- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 82 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 86 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 87 days ago
1993 GMC Safari
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1993 GMC Safari
Official recalls have been issued for the 1993 GMC Safari by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
A fuel leak can occur at the valve, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »