- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 52 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 57 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 60 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 68 days ago
1994 GMC Safari
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 GMC Safari
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 GMC Safari by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A fuel leak can occur at the valve, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
Consequence of non-compliance: Owners of vehicle would be unaware of the load capacity of the vans, the van build date, and would not have any assurance that the vans meet the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety ... Read more »