- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 20 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 41 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 87 days ago
1994 GMC Safari
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 GMC Safari
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 GMC Safari by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A fuel leak can occur at the valve, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
Consequence of non-compliance: Owners of vehicle would be unaware of the load capacity of the vans, the van build date, and would not have any assurance that the vans meet the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety ... Read more »