- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 43 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 62 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 70 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 84 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 88 days ago
2012 GMC Terrain
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the driver's seat unexpectedly drops, the distraction and altered seat position may affect the drivers' control of the vehicle, increasing the risk ... Read more »
Underinflated tires can result in tire overloading and overheating, which could lead to a blowout and possible crash. The resulting crash could cause serious ... Read more »