- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 76 days ago
2011 Honda Accord
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
2011 Honda Accord Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint Peeling Off5
- Excessive Wind Noise4
- Front Bumper Is Not Available1
- Hollow Noise Or Flutter While Driving At Highway Speeds1
- Paint Is Bubbling In Several Locations1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body13
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.