- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 11 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,743 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem