- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 76 days ago
2012 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 9,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 111 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- seats should be redesigned and replaced (62 reports)
- not sure (24 reports)
- no solution but for honda to fix this problem (14 reports)
- trade the car in or wait for a recall (3 reports)
- go to change.org and sign the petition (2 reports)
- sign petition on change.org (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem