- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 4 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 12 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 23 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 35 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
2012 Honda Accord
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2012 Accord Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- uncomfortable seats110
- carpet failure3
- dash display is hard to see in sunlight glare2
- TPMS indicator on2
- bluetooth not working properly1
- door trim warping1
- navigation display shuts off while driving1
- poor quality leather seats1
- power door locks not working properly1
- sound from door locks1
- stiff gear shift1
- NHTSA: Seats60
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.