- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 47 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 49 days ago
2012 Honda Accord
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
2012 Honda Accord Body / Paint Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.