- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 16 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 18 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 21 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 29 days ago
Clear Coat Coming Off
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 46,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- problem solved with detailing, did not need repainting (1 reports)
- repaint car (1 reports)
body / paint problem