- March 28: Honda Side Mirrors Can Fall Off, Recall Announced recalls | 3 days ago
- March 26: Honda Civic Sticky Steering Wheel Complaints Cause Investigation investigations | 5 days ago
- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 52 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
Squealing Noise From Brakes
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 Accord problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Left front brake assembly started to have a metal to metal squeal noise. Had car at dealer (Victory Honda Monroe, MI) and they supposedly fixed problem after 3 visits. Problem has since reappeared. The noise only last for a short period of time and then goes away only to come back later. Went back to dealer, but before I arrived the noise went away and the dealer said that since they could not hear the noise there was nothing that they could do about it. Contacted Honda Customer Care in December 2013, and was told that a representative would contact me sometime after January 6, 2014. As of this date (March 6, 2014) no one has contacted me. I also received a Customer service questionnaire vis e-mail on February 6, 2014, and filled that out and submitted that to Honda, but so far have not heard anything back from Honda. Guess they really don't care about my problem.
- Randy D., Temperance, MI, US