- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 5 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 7 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Lights Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.