- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 4 days ago
- January 29: Honda VTC Actuator Lawsuit Set For Trial news | 8 days ago
- January 13: Honda Idle-Stop Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 24 days ago
- December 26: Honda Ridgeline Backup Camera Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 42 days ago
Power Steering Fails While Driving
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)
- replace steering rack (7 reports)