- September 13: Honda Infotainment Class Action Continues in Court news | 19 days ago
- August 30: Regulators Close Honda Accord Steering Investigation investigations | 33 days ago
- August 18: Honda Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- July 5: Honda Brake Failure Recall Issued Over Brake Boosters recalls | 89 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Fails While Driving30
- Pulls/Hard To Control4
- Clicking/Rubbing Noise When Turning At Slow Speeds2
- Excessive Tire Bounce1
- Lkas Comes Automatically On Very Often1
- Unable To Turn Wheel In Reverse1
- NHTSA: Steering384
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.