- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 31 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 39 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 65 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2014 Honda Accord Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Reverse Assist Camera Not Functioning5
- Distortion In Exterior Driver's Side Mirror1
- Trunk Door Falls1
- Window Posts & Trim Melting1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper13
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.