- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 5 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 10 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 26 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 39 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2014 Honda Accord Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Inferior Paint And Clear Coat7
- Trunk Won't Stay Up7
- Significant Wind Noise6
- Clear Coat Peeling2
- Door Handle Not Working1
- Take The Car, Did Not Notice When Something Is Damaged1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body16
- NHTSA: Structure5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.