- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 34 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 49 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 60 days ago
Honda TSB #A17-089_v2
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SPRINGS:COIL SPRINGS
- Service bulletin - The oil control rings may become clogged with carbon deposits. These deposits restrict the ability to scrape and return oil from the cylinder walls to the crankcase.
Click a tab for more information.