- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 19 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 37 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-019
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Service Bulletin - There is a knocking or clicking from the engine during cold startup. The check valve in the cam chain tensioner is worn, allowing oil pressure to leak internally and the cam chain to lose tension after engine is turned off.
Click a tab for more information.