- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 34 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 49 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 60 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-029
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: SEATS
- Service Bulletin - There is a loud buzzing or whining when adjusting the driver's or front passenger's seat forward and backward. The flex cable in the seat adjustment mechanism is not correctly lubricated.
Click a tab for more information.