- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 19 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 37 days ago
Honda TSB #ABOM09282018901
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: STEERING
- Dealer message - Today, American Honda is announcing a product update campaign and warranty extension affecting 28,934 model year 2013-2014 Accord, Accord Hybrid and Accord Plug-in Hybrids. This is an expansion to a product update that was launched on August 21, 2015, affecting 285,623 model year 2013-14 Accord vehicles. This product update is to address an issue with the electrical power steering (EPS) control unit. In addition, American Honda is also extending the warranty coverage 13 years/unlimited mileage for all affected vehicles to cover steering gearbox replacements in cases where DTC 53-01 (Torque Sensor (Low/High Check)) or 53-02 (Torque Sensor (Average Check)) is set.
Click a tab for more information.