- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 34 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 49 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 60 days ago
Honda TSB #AER16020A
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- 2014-2016 Accord & CR-V Leak from Fuel Pump Connection American Honda (AHM) is investigating certain 2014-2016 Accords & CR-Vs with evidence of fuel leak from the fuel tank to the fuel pump connection. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.