- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 19 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 37 days ago
Honda TSB #AER16020A
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- 2014-2016 Accord & CR-V Leak from Fuel Pump Connection American Honda (AHM) is investigating certain 2014-2016 Accords & CR-Vs with evidence of fuel leak from the fuel tank to the fuel pump connection. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.