- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 10 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 23 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 41 days ago
Honda TSB #ATS161003
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- Tech line summary article - Do you have a vehicle in your shop for any or all of these issues? ? The B5 (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box is blown. ? The engine cranks, but it won?t start. ? The engine starts, then it stops. ? The instrument panel is blank. ? The rearview mirror won?t automatically dim. We?re aware of these issues, and we currently have them under investigation.
Click a tab for more information.