- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 19 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 37 days ago
Honda TSB #AVE02142018901
2014 Honda Accord
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- Dealer message - Every Service Bulletin requires you to take an HDS snap shot and use the job aid or Tech2Tech to confirm the judder/shudder is coming from the torque converter.
Click a tab for more information.