- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 36 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 37 days ago
2017 Honda CR-V
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends, & the 2017 Honda CR-V has at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only proposed a recall in China, & regulators there have rejected it because they don't think Honda's plan is sufficient.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
2017 Honda CR-V Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Extremely Uncomfortable Seats6
- All Dash Lights Flashing5
- Audio System Not Working Properly2
- Audio Screen Displaying Bright White Light1
- Brightness Control Beeps And Flashes1
- Defective Seat1
- Gear Selector Labels Misaligned1
- Gear Shifter Loose1
- Gps Does Not Work1
- Loose Seats1
- No Cd Player1
- Plastic Covering Speedometer Scratches Easily1
- Squeaky Seats1
- Turn Signal Sticks1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2017 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.