- May 10: Honda Accord Steering Problems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- May 2: Honda Confirms 16th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 13 days ago
- March 30: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Affects 708,000 Vehicles recalls | 46 days ago
- March 19: Faulty Tires Cause Honda Pilot and Passport Recall recalls | 57 days ago
- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
Brightness Control Beeps And Flashes
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends, & the 2017 Honda CR-V has at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 18,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)
- honda will fix it when panasonic fixes the problem. huh? (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem