- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 8 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 63 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 88 days ago
2014 Honda CR-Z
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Honda CR-Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Honda CR-Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »