- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 14 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 60 days ago
SRS Light Stays On
2002 Honda Civic (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)
- replace defective seat belt buckle (8 reports)
- SRS module needs to be replaced (8 reports)
- replaced seat belt component (3 reports)
- left front seat belt buckle switch fault under warranty (1 reports)
- replace seat belt tensioner (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem