- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 8 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 11 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 12 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 14 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 36 days ago
2005 Honda Pilot
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
2005 Honda Pilot Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- d light flashes while driving7
- seat bracket broken2
- TPMS light on2
- extremely uncomfortable seats1
- ignition switch shift interlock failure1
- NHTSA: Seats12
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Vehicle Tether Anchor1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.