- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 18 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 27 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 55 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2005 Honda Pilot (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 98,929 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.