- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 7 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 18 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 30 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2005 Honda Pilot (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 97,398 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.