- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 8 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2005 Honda Pilot (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 98,929 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.