- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 4 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 15 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 28 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 36 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Honda Pilot is a solid trouble-free model year with no major problems reported, except for a minor trend of window regulator failure. However that's an easy fix of a few hundred dollars -- not a big inconvenience for an older vehicle, all things considered.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 102,750 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem