- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 26 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 37 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 44 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 58 days ago
Honda Recall : Seatbelt Stitching
2011 Honda Pilot
If the stitching is incomplete or missing, the seatbelt may detach from the anchor webbing, increasing the risk of personal injury in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2009-2011 Pilot vehicles manufactured from March 13, 2008, through August 30, 2011. There is a possibility that the stitching that secures the end of the driver and front passenger lap section of the seatbelt may be incomplete or missing.
- Honda dealers will conduct a specialized inspection of the driver and front passenger seatbelts, and if necessary, replace the seatbelts, free of charge. The safety recall began on October 5, 2011. Owners may contact Honda automobile customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.