- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 1 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 5 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 29 days ago
Honda Recall : Seatbelt Stitching
2011 Honda Pilot
If the stitching is incomplete or missing, the seatbelt may detach from the anchor webbing, increasing the risk of personal injury in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2009-2011 Pilot vehicles manufactured from March 13, 2008, through August 30, 2011. There is a possibility that the stitching that secures the end of the driver and front passenger lap section of the seatbelt may be incomplete or missing.
- Honda dealers will conduct a specialized inspection of the driver and front passenger seatbelts, and if necessary, replace the seatbelts, free of charge. The safety recall began on October 5, 2011. Owners may contact Honda automobile customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.