- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 26 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 34 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 60 days ago
2016 Honda Pilot
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's worrying when the top category for 2016 Honda Pilot problems are transmission problems. Owners report jerking when accelerating. Also as the first model year of the redesigned 3rd generation Pilot, it's not a good sign.
Honda released a TSB on October 29 2016 that's possibly related. The TSB deals with a "a judder from the torque converter lock-up clutch ... while driving between 20 and 60 mph" due to deteriorated transmission fluid resulting from "specific driving conditions". In the TSB, Honda states they are developing a software fix to try to keep the transmission fluid temperature within spec.
We are keeping a close eye on this defect trend because if certain driving conditions can affect transmission shifting in the first year of ownership, we'd hate to think what 10+ years will do.
2016 Honda Pilot Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bluetooth Connectivity To Working Properly2
- Charging System Warning Message2
- Navigation System Is Faulty2
- Poor Radio Sound Quality2
- Ambient Temperature Sensor Is Not Working1
- Cannot Select Am Or Fm On Radio1
- Radio Turns On/Off1
- Uncomfortable Driving Position1
- Usb Functionality Hindered1
- Voice Recognition Stops Working1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.