- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 8 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
2016 Honda Pilot
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Honda Pilot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Honda Pilot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »
If a safety system cannot immediately warn the driver when needed, the driver may be at increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the third row seatbelt is trapped, the occupants may not be restrained properly, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »