- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 27 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 31 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 57 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 78 days ago
2016 Honda Pilot
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Honda Pilot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Honda Pilot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »
If a safety system cannot immediately warn the driver when needed, the driver may be at increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the third row seatbelt is trapped, the occupants may not be restrained properly, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »