- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 21 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 48 days ago
2016 Honda Pilot
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Honda Pilot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Honda Pilot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »
If a safety system cannot immediately warn the driver when needed, the driver may be at increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the third row seatbelt is trapped, the occupants may not be restrained properly, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »