- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 23 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 49 days ago
Honda Recall JS7: Rear Seatbelt May Be Trapped
2016 Honda Pilot
If the third row seatbelt is trapped, the occupants may not be restrained properly, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2016 Honda Pilot vehicles manufactured May 4, 2015, to June 5, 2015. Due to an assembly issue, the third row seatbelt may be trapped between the rear seat and the rear sideliner.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the rear third row seat belt, free of charge. The recall began on August 6, 2015. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-310-783-2000. Honda's number for this recall is JS7.
- Documents (15)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Honda Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2016 Pilot Seat Belt Inspection
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Honda Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2016 Pilot Seat Belt Inspection UPDATE
- Statement by American Honda Regarding Third Row Seatbelt Inspection Recall: 2016 Honda Pilot
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Honda
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Honda
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
- Miscellaneous Document
Click a tab for more information.