- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 16 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 31 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 41 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger frontal air bag, the disconnected OCS would, by default, cause the first stage, and only ... Read more »
If the rear differential loosens from its mounting position, the driveshaft may disconnect from the differential, resulting in a loss of propulsion and ... Read more »