- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 34 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 58 days ago
2015 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Delayed Shifting During Acceleration63
- Transmission Failure, Check Engine Light On63
- Rough Shifting58
- Service Transmission Warning On49
- Rpm's Spike When Downshifting Causing Slight Acceleration41
- Jerks And Hesitates21
- Transmission Slips15
- Tansmission Shifts On Its Own14
- Transmission Clunks14
- Will Not Downshift When Coming To A Stop9
- Transmission Locks In High Gear7
- Transmission Would Not Engage7
- Transmission Was Jerking And Then Locked Up5
- Transmission Failure3
- Audible Beep Was Heard2
- Shutters When Shifting Into Park2
- Transmission Howling2
- Transmission Overheated, Computer Shut Engine Down2
- Transmissions Shifts Out Of Reverse And Back To Neutral1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.