- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 82 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 83 days ago
2015 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Delayed Shifting During Acceleration69
- Rough Shifting64
- Transmission Failure, Check Engine Light On64
- Service Transmission Warning On53
- Rpm's Spike When Downshifting Causing Slight Acceleration41
- Jerks And Hesitates29
- Transmission Clunks15
- Transmission Slips15
- Tansmission Shifts On Its Own14
- Will Not Downshift When Coming To A Stop9
- Transmission Would Not Engage8
- Transmission Locks In High Gear7
- Transmission Was Jerking And Then Locked Up5
- Transmission Failure3
- Audible Beep Was Heard2
- Shutters When Shifting Into Park2
- Transmission Howling2
- Transmission Overheated, Computer Shut Engine Down2
- Transmissions Shifts Out Of Reverse And Back To Neutral1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.