- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
2015 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure, Check Engine Light On63
- Delayed Shifting During Acceleration62
- Rough Shifting57
- Service Transmission Warning On48
- Rpm's Spike When Downshifting Causing Slight Acceleration41
- Jerks And Hesitates21
- Transmission Slips15
- Tansmission Shifts On Its Own14
- Transmission Clunks14
- Will Not Downshift When Coming To A Stop9
- Transmission Locks In High Gear7
- Transmission Would Not Engage7
- Transmission Was Jerking And Then Locked Up5
- Transmission Failure3
- Audible Beep Was Heard2
- Shutters When Shifting Into Park2
- Transmission Howling2
- Transmission Overheated, Computer Shut Engine Down2
- Transmissions Shifts Out Of Reverse And Back To Neutral1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.