- April 30: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 29 days ago
- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 42 days ago
- April 1: Nearly 1,800 Fires Reported in Kia Optimas, Sorentos and Souls investigations | 51 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 61 days ago
2006 Kia Rio
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Kia Rio
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Kia Rio by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Air bag deployment with a child in the front passenger side seat increases the risk of injury to that child. Read more »