- August 2: Trump Administration Seeks to Freeze Fuel Economy Standards news | 13 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 52 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 55 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 68 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 72 days ago
2016 Mini John Cooper Works
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mini John Cooper Works
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mini John Cooper Works by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mini service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mini customer service.
In the event of a vehicle crash, an air bag that does not deploy properly increases the risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Read more »